- If your procedure is scheduled BEFORE NOON (12 p.m.), DO NOT eat or drink any foods or liquids AFTER MIDNIGHT the night before your procedure.
- If your procedure is scheduled AFTER or at noon (12 p.m.), you may have a clear liquid diet UP TO 3 hours BEFORE your procedure time, then nothing to drink or eat until after the procedure. Clear liquids include apple juice, tea, water, 7-Up, Sprite, Chicken Broth, Bouillon, and Jell-O. DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING RED!!!
- You may take your usual medications with a small amount of water early in the morning on the day of your procedure AS LONG AS IT IS THREE (3) HOURS OR MORE BEFORE THE PROCEDURE.
- IF YOU ARE TAKING COUMADIN, PLAVIX, PRADAXA OR ANY OTHER BLOOD THINNER, YOU MUST INFORM THE DOCTOR.
- You will need a ride home after the procedure due to the sedation. Patients ARE NOT allowed to take a taxi home by themselves.
Treat Yourself to the Highest Quality Treatment Available Contact Us